"Now, what really makes a teacher is love for the human child; for it is love that transforms the social duty of the educator into the higher consciousness of a mission"
~ Maria Montessori
Bellcate School exists to support youth with special learning needs towards achieving personal growth and success. We understand growth to be a challenging process for anyone. We recognize that this process requires time and support, and we are committed to guiding youth in affecting positive change.
With a team of highly trained, committed, and qualified teachers and staff, Bellcate School has supported numbers of youth in exploring, understanding and taking positive action.
- Individualized Programs – identify and address the specific and unique needs of each student in creating, implementing and evaluating programming.
- Strengths-based – identify and focus on student strengths and interests as an effective foundation for meaningful growth and change.
- Student-centered – accept students and communicate empathy, respect, and genuineness. This acceptance serves as one of the many tools that help students achieve their own natural potential.
- Family-focused – support family systems, values, goals, and needs as the foundation for collaborative and effective services.
- Culturally Competent – support students and families based on their unique ways of viewing the world.
- Community-based – support students in the communities where they live. Assist students in building community connections for a sense of belonging, purpose, and on-going support.